AlphaSense is seeking smart, innovative, and ambitious technology and financial services professionals to join its global team.
Revenue Operations Analyst
Location: New York City
AlphaSense provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge professionals. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s investment and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our users can rapidly search and discover key data points, and track impactful new information with intelligent alerts. Our 700+ clients include many of the world’s largest investment and advisory firms, global banks, law firms and corporations. The AlphaSense subscription service helps our clients become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.Role Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to help define and deliver insightful forecasts, models, content, analysis and metrics in support of AlphaSense’s sales and marketing teams in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate is analytical, results-driven, and highly collaborative. You will play an integral role in the success of the business, while working with key stakeholders from across the business and around the world.
Given AlphaSense is a small and fast-growing company, you will have the ability to work autonomously and genuinely make the role your own. Your essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own Salesforce as the administrator, ensuring CRM efficiency to drive sales productivity.
- Develop analytical insights from large data sets that will help drive the company’s growth strategy.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to develop, report, track and maintain key metrics, enabling the organization to make data-driven decisions.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new tools into Salesforce; gather requirements and project manage changes to our existing tech stack.
In this role, you will have cross-functional exposure that will provide you an opportunity to develop relationships to enable your success, both in this role and as you grow your career with us.Candidate Requirements:
- BS / BA degree in Business / Finance / Economics or related field.
- 2+ years experience in sales operations or worked at an investment bank, management consulting firm, public accounting firm or did in-house FP&A work.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and basic financial modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce administration and experience with Salesforce Workflows, Validation Rules and Process Builder strongly preferred.
- Familiarity implementing and administering tools like Outreach, Hubspot and ZoomInfo a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and very detail-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and proactive mindset.
- Able to comfortably communicate at both senior executive and research analyst levels.
- Highly collaborative with an interest in building and growing internal relationships.
- Must be energetic and creative; have a natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to synthesize and explain complex issues to all seniority levels .
- Effective time management and task prioritization when under pressure.