AlphaSense File Sync
Automatically upload files from your hard drive to AlphaSense.
To install AlphaSense File Sync, download and run the installer. Log in using your AlphaSense username and password to complete the process.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or later.
DOWNLOAD FILE SYNC
To use AlphaSense File Sync:
- Once you’re logged in, select one or more folders to upload. Or drag and drop folders into the application tray
- These are your Watched Folders (includes any sub-directories)
- Files in the Watched Folders will be automatically uploaded and stored under your My Content tab
- As you add or edit documents in the Watched Folders, AlphaSense File Sync will automatically upload them to the cloud
- Edited documents will replace the originals