NYSE Floor Talk: Jack Kokko, Founder & CEO, AlphaSense
NYSE spoke with our own Jack Kokko, Founder & CEO of AlphaSense about his mission to build a search engine which provides better intelligence and insights to companies, helping them make fast and confident decisions.
Goldman Sachs-backed market intelligence startup AlphaSense is laying the groundwork for an IPO
After we raised $225 million in June, AlphaSense founder and CEO Jack Kokko told Insider the company has been laying the groundwork for an eventual initial public offering and wants to wait for a more favorable market.
AlphaSense, an analysis and business intel search engine, finds $225M at a $1.7B valuation
AlphaSense raised $225M in Series D, led by Goldman Sachs, Viking Global, and BlackRock. This brings AlphaSense’s valuation to $1.7B, nearly double what it was in its Series C in 2021.
AlphaSense raises $225 million in funding; valuation jumps to $1.7 billion
AlphaSense, a market intelligence and search platform, received $225M in a funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Viking Global, and debt investment from BlackRock.
Suomessa perustetun markkinatietoyhtiö Alpha Sensen arvostus nousi 1,6 miljardiin euroon
SUOMESSA perustettu markkinatietoyhtiö Alpha Sense on kerännyt suursijoittajilta 215 miljoonan euron rahoituksen.
AlphaSense Acquires Sentieo in its Continued Push to Accelerate Growth and Innovation in Market Intelligence
AlphaSense and Sentieo are pleased to announce today that AlphaSense has completed its acquisition of Sentieo, the financial intelligence platform specifically designed for the research needs of investors. The combination marks two strong teams joining forces to deliver even more innovation to the market.
AlphaSense Raises $180 Million In Series C Round Led By Goldman Sachs, Viking Global
AlphaSense raised $180M in Series C, led by Viking Global and Goldman Sachs, and joined by Morgan Stanley, Citi, Bank of America, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Cowen, and AllianceBernstein. This brings AlphaSense’s total funding to $263M since its Series A in 2016.
AlphaSense Now Exclusive Provider of Citi Research to Corporates
Citigroup joins AlphaSense’s Wall Street Insights equity research collection, an exclusive offering for the corporate market.
- AlphaSense Accelerates Global Growth Strategy with New Office in Frankfurt
- AlphaSense's Valuation Jumps to $1.7 Billion with $225 Million Series D Led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Viking Global
- AlphaSense Adds CFRA as Latest Contributor to Wall Street Insights®
- AlphaSense Taps Industry Veteran Melissa Sargeant as Chief Marketing Officer
- Goldman Sachs Appoints AlphaSense as the Exclusive Distributor of its Aftermarket Research
- AlphaSense Adds William Blair as Latest Contributor to Wall Street Insights® (WSI)
- AlphaSense Acquires Stream by Mosaic, Delivering Market Intelligence From An Extensive Library of Investor-Led Expert Interviews
- AlphaSense Raises $180 Million Series C Led by Viking Global and Goldman Sachs, Joined by Morgan Stanley, Citi, Bank of America, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Cowen, AllianceBernstein
- AlphaSense Becomes Exclusive Provider of Citigroup Aftermarket Research to the Corporate Market
- AlphaSense Expands Wall Street Insights with Addition of Credit Suisse Research
- AlphaSense Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for its AI-powered Search Platform that Helps Users Find Critical Information from Fragmented Data
- AlphaSense Shortlisted for The Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards
- AlphaSense Announces Key Executives in Customer Success, Business Development and Marketing
- AlphaSense Unveils Notebook Feature to Capture Strategic Insights and Facilitate Knowledge Sharing Across Organizations
- AI-Based Market Intelligence Search Engine AlphaSense Secures $50M in Series B Funding Led by Innovation Endeavors
- EY Announces Jack Kokko, CEO of AlphaSense Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 New York Award Finalist
- AlphaSense Strengthens Financial Services Sales Team With Bryan North-Clauss Hire
Looking for data-driven insights?
Explore real-time insights on market shifts & emerging trends, covered by the AlphaSense editorial staff and leading AI experts.