DealBook: ‘This market is nuts’
Executive stock sales are soaring, AlphaSense reports, and on track to surpass the previous high in February 2020 as COVID-19 first emerged.
DealBook: Wishful Thinking on Earnings
The New York Times cites AlphaSense data that reveals how aggressively large companies were buying back shares in Q1 of 2020.
DealBook: Who’s Buying, Who’s Selling
According to AlphaSense data, insider stock purchases reached an all-time high during the pandemic, The New York Times reports.
AlphaSense Appoints Veteran Senior Leadership
John Reid-Dodick, CPO, and Joe Jill, CFO, will play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategy and leveling up its operations.
AlphaSense Wins 2020 Sell-Side Technology Award
With superior AI search technology, AlphaSense helps sell-side firms surface business insights more efficiently.
AlphaSense Earns 2019 Technology Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan recognizes AlphaSense for its 10-year investment in AI search, which results in a competitive advantage for the 1,000+ firms it serves.
AlphaSense Shortlisted for The Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019
Making “sense” of today’s information avalanche – AlphaSense was conceived in 2008 after I met my co-founder, Raj Neervannan, during our Wharton MBA program.
The case for AI in Planning and Forecasting
Obtaining robust market intelligence for a complete view of the oil and gas industry across the supply chain comes with its fair share of challenges.
- AlphaSense Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for its AI-powered Search Platform that Helps Users Find Critical Information from Fragmented Data
- AlphaSense Shortlisted for The Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards
- AlphaSense Announces Key Executives in Customer Success, Business Development and Marketing
- AlphaSense Unveils Notebook Feature to Capture Strategic Insights and Facilitate Knowledge Sharing Across Organizations
- AI-Based Market Intelligence Search Engine AlphaSense Secures $50M in Series B Funding Led by Innovation Endeavors
- EY Announces Jack Kokko, CEO of AlphaSense Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 New York Award Finalist
- AlphaSense Strengthens Financial Services Sales Team With Bryan North-Clauss Hire
Unlock trial access
Get started with 2 weeks of free trial access to AlphaSense. Rapidly search the world’s business information — transcripts, filings, research, trade journals & more.