Aggregated Market Research
AlphaSense houses over 10,000 trusted content sources, including but not limited to:
- Company documents including SEC and global filings, earnings transcripts, company presentations, press releases, event transcripts, and more
- Industry research from the world’s top analysts
- Unique industry expert perspectives
- News outlets
- Company and competitor websites
- Government and regulatory data
This includes two content sets exclusive to AlphaSense:
- Wall Street Insights® – a leading collection of broker research covering global sector themes, industries, and companies from 1,000 sell-side and independent firms
- AlphaSense Expert Insights – 35,000+ transcripts of one-on-one calls with industry experts, customers, professionals, competitors, and former and current executives, with the ability to conduct your own 1:1 expert calls for less
Our content includes everything you need to monitor clinical pipelines, track new developments and competitor moves, and assess deal making opportunities.
With our AI search technology, you no longer have to manually CTRL-F through fragmented research documents and reports. Instead, our AI automatically recognizes what you are looking for and surfaces results that directly match your search intent—while filtering out the excess noise. This means you can shave hours of time off your research and be more confident in the accuracy and comprehensiveness of your results.
Our patented AI search feature, Smart Synonyms™, identifies phrases and keywords that are meaningfully related to provide relevant and useful data for your search query, mitigating the risk of missing critical insights.
Our sentiment analysis and natural language processing (NLP) technology analyzes how the market feels about a given company, industry, or topic and color-codes positive and negative sentiment for easy recognition as you browse documents and search results. These AI features work in seconds, saving hours previously spent combing through dozens of earnings reports.
Sentiment analysis is instrumental in earnings research, as it uncovers subtle shifts in a competing company’s messaging on relevant topics and themes.
Our Smart Summaries feature leverages our 10+ years of AI tech development and draws from a curated collection of high-quality business content.
With Smart Summaries, you can glean instant earnings insights—reducing time spent on research during earnings season, quickly capture company outlook—accessing Wall Street’s perspective on competitive landscape and reasoning behind upgrades and downgrades, and generate an expert-approved SWOT analysis—straight from former competitors, partners, and employees.
Monitoring, Analysis, and Collaboration Tools
AlphaSense is designed to help users find insights faster. In order to do that, we offer a number of tools that extend beyond search and summarization to help users accelerate research tasks.
- Customizable Dashboards create a centralized information hub for monitoring key companies and themes, while tailored real-time alerts provide real-time updates.
- Powerful collaboration tools like Notebook+ and commenting features help teams manage and share insights more effectively. Check out the 5 Competitive Intelligence Templates to Use in AlphaSense’s Notebook.
- Table Tools allow you to move faster with spreadsheet-style visualizations directly from company filings, so you can chain together, edit, and optimize tables for analysis.
- Image Search allows you to discover insights buried in charts to quickly capture data without reading through pages of documents.
- Snippet Explorer allows you to effortlessly look at any topic or theme and all its historical mentions in a single view.
- Our Black-lining feature allows you to automatically identify any QoQ changes in SEC filings.
- Automated Monitoring allows you to set up real-time alerts that send instant updates on any relevant market movements, news, emerging trends, and competitor activities. We also generate snapshots of companies and topics regularly that keep you ahead of the curve with actionable insights.